My time at protia how to make money

my time at protia how to make money

Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. Change language. Install Steam. Store Page. Global Achievements. Maharaja View Profile View Posts. Showing 1 — 15 of 19 comments. Skye View Profile View Posts. Originally posted by Maharaja :. Lyla View Profile View Posts. I’ve been selling stone stools, they sell well since I keep mining over stones each time I go to the ruins. Gotts View Profile View Posts.

Twinfinite

Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. Change language. Install Steam. Store Page. Global Achievements. Showing 1 — 15 of 18 comments. Honestly the best way to make fast money is to just do the most lucrative commission every day. It takes a little investment on the front end, but I find myself swimming in Gol.

How to Get Money (Gol) Fast & Easy in My Time at Portia

Especially when missions come along with multiple things to be made but you can only make one at a time, I’ve made k in a day just hammering them out back to back to back to back. In the short term, fishing all day isn’t bad, but that just got nerfed. John View Profile View Posts. Originally posted by Evil Duck :. Idelan View Profile View Posts. Originally posted by wedantil :. Advocatus View Profile View Posts.

Log In to GameFAQs

Log In Sign Up. Keep me logged in on this device Forgot your username or password? Don’t have an account? Sign up for free! What do you need help on? Cancel X. Post New Message. Sign Up for free or Log In if you already have an account to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

By Giuseppe Nelva January 22, Get the better furnaces ASAP. Turn excess iron into swords to sell, ect. Global Achievements. Answer: The best ways to make money is by taking commissions in the town center basically optional quests , or crafting items and selling them for good money. Honestly the best way to make fast money is to just do the most lucrative commission every day. No you can’t have it. These are paid labor jobs that are posted in the Commerce Guild at the center of town.

My Time At Portia

Global Achievements. Posts: Originally posted by Evil Duck :. Discussions Rules and Guidelines. Many of those sell for over gols. Save resin. If you’re just starting and don’t have many resources or omney unlocked, fishing is probably your best bet. This game has a horrible beginning. To me the best item to sell is the herb fence, really cheap to make and each one sell foreven higher on a high market day. The first thing I have done I didn’t test fishing is look for money to expand inventory, the game will be less frustrating after having some more lines free in the backpack.

Twinfinite

Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. Change language. Install Mwke. Store Page. Global Achievements. Maharaja View Profile View Posts. Showing 1 — 15 of 19 comments. Skye View Profile View Posts.

Originally posted by Maharaja :. Lyla View Profile View Posts. I’ve been selling stone stools, they sell well since I keep mining over stones each time I go to the ruins. Gotts View Zt View Posts. Comissions are the biggest chunk of money you can make, try and look for simple ones like Glass and Storages. You can make a huge chunk of money by preparing the materials for Dee-Dee’s and completing them all at once when that main quest is unlocked. Other than that most of your money will come from selling goods on High Market days.

Most of the goods you can grow can be sold back for decent profit, though nothing major unless farmed in large quantities. The game so far really seems to hinge on the comissions, mak is fine. It’s not a traditional farming sim where you can exponentially expand by just planting and harvesting one thing. Do the biggest commission that’s available. Those 14 fibre cloth commissions? Ignore them and build 5 DD transports.

Build at least 2 of each furnace. Preferably more if space allows. If not, hit the mines and restock. Get the better furnaces ASAP. Turn stones into stone stools. Sell them to Paulie. Vendor soil and sand unless you need glass. If you’re cutting trees, sell the tree sap. Save resin. While waiting I will hit all the stone laying around, especially the island. Then make stone tables until you run out of marble then finish off the stone with stools. While waiting for the stones to respawn just mine or hunt, stockpile something else while waiting or go on a date.

Or go to sleep :. I just sell the manganese ore and make around or more a day. Feniksy View Profile View Posts. There are thousands lama’s out there!

Stone Stools furnished a wing for my house Not uncommon to have a couple hundred of the things come hight market tide. If you’re good at fishing, the fishing spot near the bottom of the waterfall has Goliaths — they sell for per regular fish and for emperor. Everyone has some good points.

I want to add that once you finish the bridge to Amber Island, you should spend lots of time in Abandoned Ruins 2 and get as much lead as possible. Turn it all into lead ingots and you will get over 50k gols on a great market day for a stack of around I know ingots sounds like a lot, but if you commit to farming lead you’ll have more damn lead and iron than you’ll know what to do with and never need to worry about money.

Edit: I just want to reinforce someone else’s earlier point tme repeat that it is absolutely essential that you have multiple furnaces. On a new game I go with about 6 stone furnaces and upgrade as Yo go. Around mid-to-late-game I have around 12 or more Industrial furnaces for speedy production of anything I could ever want or need. Last edited by AsianGirlLover ; 18 Aug, am. To me the best item to sell is the herb fence, really cheap to make and each one sell foreven higher on a high market day.

Comissions for water tanks are decent money and are easy to complete at early stages of the game. Per page: 15 30 Date Posted: 26 Uow, am. Posts: Discussions Rules and Guidelines. Note: This is ONLY to be mkae to report spam, advertising, and problematic harassment, fighting, or rude posts.

All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Some geospatial data on this website is provided by geonames. View mobile website.

100,000+ Gols FAST — My Time At Portia Money Guide


Welcome to my first Gol guide in My Time at Portia! I have had so much fun playing this game and have had numerous requests on my stream to make a Gol guide, so here we are! I am going to list what in my experience is the top 5 easiest and most efficient ways to get Gol and explain why. I have done a lot of testing and research on this, but these are in no way the guaranteed top 5. Other people could have figured out better ways and by all means, if you have and would like to share, please let me know! Let’s get right into it then, shall we? All information in this guide is current as of patch Alpha 7. Oh man, these bad boys have been my bread and butter. So what makes these so great? Lead Bars have recently been added into the game and still don’t have any purpose as of yet, which makes these very expendable.

How to Get Money (Gol) Fast & Easy in My Time at Portia

Let’s take a look at what it takes to create a Lead Bar and I’ll show you why I have 4 Industrial Furnaces cooking these every day. Lead Bars take 36 minutes to craft. Yes, you read that right, thirty-six. That’s just insane. That means you can craft 40 of these a day with just 1 Industrial Furnace. Let’s do some math. Naturally, you add more Industrial Furnaces, your per-day profits go up. However, there are diminishing returns on the amount of Industrial Furnaces you have since Lead Ore is a Secondary Ore and you can only mine so much per day due to stamina and time limitations. Fishing has the best in-game time to Gol ratio out of anything in the game.

Comments