Can you really make any money with amazon flex

can you really make any money with amazon flex

As an Amazon Flex Driver, you make money makd packages for the retail giant Amazon. And, the best part is you can take on as much or as little work as you want! Well, in this post, we go into detail about exactly how much you can earn driving for the company, and how you can maximize your earnings. Using the Amazon Flex app, you can schedule the delivery blocks that you want to work ahead of time. Delivery opportunities are available seven days per week, so you really can fit them in around your schedule. Join Opinion Outpost It is free This cn a pretty great hourly rate. According to numerous current and former Flex drivers, Amazon pays you the same amount per delivery block, no matter how long it takes you to complete. But, instead of it taking you four hours to make all of your deliveries, you managed to make them in three hours.

Making Money with Amazon Flex Jobs

Amazon Flex. I work out of the Sussex location in WI now for a month. My first route was cumbersome as expected not knowing the ins and outs but I have done maybe 20 routes now and finish in way less time then given every time. Drains your phone battery super quick, wear and tear on vehicle. Some of my buddies that live right over the IL border literally 15 minutes from my house have signed up to drive but have no options to due to the influx of people trying to do FLEX in the area. Show the route code on the «current delivery» rather than having to back out of the navigation and look at «todays itinerary» tab to see what route I moved on to. Show the current road speed limit on the map as well. Open up a Kenosha, WI location in your Fulfillment center. Your response will be removed from the review — this cannot be undone. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it? View All num of num Close Esc. Connect with our community.

More Money Hacks

Get a free employer account to respond to reviews, see who is viewing your profile, and engage with your candidates. Company Overview Locations. Follow Add a Review. View Jobs at Amazon Flex.

Amazon Flex Photos

Upload your resume Sign in. Find jobs Company reviews Find salaries. Upload your resume. Sign in. Review this company. Job Title.

What’s next?

You like to drive, have some spare time and need to make some extra cash. Amazon is looking for people like you. So you could spend a shift delivering dinner, groceries or gifts. Eligibility for Amazon Flex depends on your location. The service is available in over 40 areas, including midsize cities like Tampa, Florida, and Stockton, California, as well as urban centers like Los Angeles and New York City. No matter which Amazon service you drive for, each has the same basic set of requirements, with a few variations:. Delivery blocks, which are shifts that are typically three to six hours long, can be picked up in two ways:. The Flex app sends out a notification one hour before your block starts.

Making Money With Amazon Flex

But the good news is that there are a LOT of major cities on this list. However, the rule might change and you can look for any announcements on their website. Some customers might also tip you cash. This can be a bit tricky. The next question was about my vehicle. Or is this mostly a gimmick full of wishful thinking? Select Amazon Fresh Delivery Block only if you have a vehicle that allows you to carry heavier stuff. Actually, Amazon has a superb system to pay Amazon Flex members. You can view the available Delivery Blocks and swipe on the app to accept work during that time. The site keeps working, even when I’m sleeping or on vacation. If you look all around you, you can’t help but notice that people are putting all sorts of I found out about this just a bit earlier this morning, and I was so interested in it that I decided that I needed to look into it, pronto. Ok, I knew that you could make money driving for Lyft and Uber.

Reviews by Job Title

There was also a phone number you could call if you were having issues, as well as a FAQ page that you could take a look at if you had other questions. I live in a rural town in the Midwest that is quite a distance away from any of the cities on the list. What is it? The same pattern can be found with many other companies too, including those that allow you to earn through food delivery and also package delivery gigs. They also provide a helpdesk of all sorts for Amazon Flex members to answer any queries and doubts. This helps Amazon to hand over the package to other Amazon drivers for faster delivery. Nathaniell What’s up ladies and dudes! For the most part, driver reviews for Flex are really positive, with many stating the same pros that we have in this section. As we mentioned above, one of the best aspects of driving for Flex is that Amazon pays you for your whole shift, regardless of how quickly you complete your deliveries. Amazon Flex does sound like an amazing idea. Select Amazon Fresh Delivery Block only if you have a vehicle that allows you to carry heavier stuff. Please enter your comment! If you look all around you, you can’t help but notice that people are putting all sorts of

Earn More With the Amazon Flex Program

Ok, I knew that you could make money driving for Lyft and Uber. I mean, those are pretty well-known businesses at this point. But I had NO idea that Amazon would pay you to deliver packages for them! Can you really make money with Amazon Flex, though? Or is this mostly a gimmick full of wishful thinking? Amazon Flex does sound amazno an amazing idea. After all, Amazon is becoming an internet giant, of proportions that are literally dwarfing other internet giants.

It is little wonder that they are also offering opportunities to their fans and customers… not just products. I found out about this just a bit earlier this morning, and I was so interested in it that I decided that I needed to look into it, pronto.

But reallt is the big deal about Amazon Flex? What is it? And above all—can you really make money with it? Well, according to flex. On the official site, they geally that this allows you to…. Amazon Flex is already in 50 cities, and they are constantly adding. So if you do not live in one of these cities, you will be a bit out of luck unless they bring the program to your city.

But the good news monye that there are a LOT of major cities on this list. You can view the list here to see if your city is supported. If it is, then you are in luck! It would seem that the program is organized through an app, which is called the Amazon Flex app.

Basically, it allows you to…. At this point, I had pretty much learned everything that I could without digging a bit deeper. I live in a rural town in the Midwest that is quite a distance away from any of the cities on the list. So I am not surprised reallly I do not have access to Amazon Flex. But… I still wanted to learn about it, so I decided to can you really make any money with amazon flex as much as I could without actually going to the point of being required to sign up.

First, it said that I should download the app to get started, which is kind of a no-brainer. But then, it said this, which I found very flez. I noticed three things right away. First, there was only one city listed. Second, you could join a waitlist. And I found myself curious about what this actually did.

So I clicked on it. So this was a pretty cool process, but I was also curious about what would happen if I clicked on the one city that was available. When I tried to sign up for the one city that was still available, I was asked a series of questions. For one, I was asked if I was at least 21 years old, and also asked if I had a valid U. The next question was about my vehicle.

It asked if I had a mid-sized sedan, such as a 4-door Honda Civic, or a larger vehicle. Then it asked if I would be using Android or iPhone. I selected Android, as that yoy what I use. Then it asked if my Android device was miney version 6. Obviously, this question is a bit on the technical side, so you might need to do a little bit of looking at your phone to figure out what the specs are. But once you figure this out, you should be good to go, as long as your phone meets them which it should if it is a fairly aamazon phone.

There is also a amke on the page where this question is asked that will help you to locate the answer. Once I got past this question, I arrived at mondy page where I was given in-depth instructions for how to download the app. There was also a phone number you could call if you were having issues, as well as a FAQ page that you could take a look at if you had other questions.

I learned some cool things on the FAQ page. Here are some of the most important things I found. First of all, I learned that you are going to need to go through a background check… so if you have a complicated history, Amazon Flex may not work for you. Xmazon, I found an entire section devoted to picking up deliveries. They offered quite a bit of in-depth information here, which I was quite happy to see. I love makf when companies like this amszon me plenty of information regarding the process behind the program—so this was quality reading that I learned a lot.

There was actually too much written here to lfex in one review, but you can view it yourself. This makes the job incredibly flexible. If you need to take time off, it will not hurt your eligibility to make deliveries. I also found out that Amazon pays by the delivery block. I also found out that you get paid via direct deposit on Tuesdays and Fridays. Amazon will not, however, reimburse you for reallh. If you need to pay for parking, to cross a toll bridge, or end up with some other travel-related expense, you will need to figure it out on your own as a sub-contractor.

I run a website and am happy doing that, so I wouldn’t personally work erally Amazon Flex. However, it seems like an interesting side-hustle, as long as amwzon in your area. As Amazon expands, Flex should be available in more and more areas. It took Uber and Lyft a while to reach me, but eventually they arrived. In fact, I think Flex offers some of the same opportunities as those two companies, i.

The same pattern can be found with many other companies too, including those that allow you to earn through food delivery and also package delivery gigs. The downside to Flex is that it’s still a job. You are trading time for money. When you stop working, the money stops coming in. That’s why I started reallt website. The site keeps working, even when I’m sleeping or on vacation. But when I stop working the results keep coming in, and each day of work stacks on previous work to compound results, snowballing income year after year.

What’s up ladies and dudes! Great to finally meet you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. I started my first online business in promoting computer software and now I help newbies start their own businesses.

Sign up for my 1 recommended training course and learn how to start your business for FREE! Busniness is rewlly we have 2 years undetected no one has been deactivated. Um the final thoughts flec the article wih to trail off into a review about online survey sites instead of amazon flex.

You are somewhat correct. I just fixed it. Your email address will not be published. Share Fles. Nathaniell What’s up ladies and dudes! Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will jou be published. Leave this field .

How Much Money Do You Make On Amazon Flex?


Ok, I knew that you could make money driving for Lyft and Uber. I mean, those are pretty well-known businesses at this point. But I had NO idea that Amazon would pay you to deliver packages for them! Can you really make money with Amazon Mame, though? Or is this mostly a gimmick full of wishful thinking? Amazon Flex does sound like an amazing idea.

Making Money With Amazon Flex

After all, Amazon is becoming an internet giant, of aamazon that are literally dwarfing other internet giants. It is little wonder that they are also offering opportunities to their fans and customers… not just rewlly. I found out about this just a bit earlier this morning, and I was so interested in it that I decided that I needed to look into it, pronto.

Comments