Making sure the young money ship is never sinking lyrics

making sure the young money ship is never sinking lyrics

I know way too many people right here that I didnt know last year who the f-ck are yall I swear it feels like the last few nights weve been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all what am I doing, what am I doing oh yeah thats right, Im doing me, Im doing me Im living life right now man and this what Im do til its over til its over, its far from. Uhhh, one thing bout music when it hits you feel no pain and I swear I got this sh-t that makes these b-tches go insane so they tell me that they love me I know better than that its just game its just what comes from fame and Im ready for that Im just saying I really cant complain, everything is kosher two thumbs up, even Anne Roper I really cant see the end getting any closer but Ill probably still be the man when everything is over so Im riding through the city with my high beams on can you see me can you see me get your? Please click here making sure the young money ship is never sinking lyrics you are not redirected within a few seconds. Drake — Over remix Lyrics Drake. Advisory — the following lyrics contain explicit language: I know way too many people right here that I didnt know last year who the f-ck are yall I swear it feels like the last few nights weve been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all what am I doing, what am I doing oh yeah thats right, Im doing me, Im doing me Im living life right now man and this what Im do til its over til its over, its far from. You gotta check .

Pop Culture

Lyrics submitted by ES Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Log in. Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals. Artists — D. Drake — Over. Read More Edit Wiki. I swear it feels like the last few nights We’ve been everywhere and back But I just can’t remember it all What am I doing? What am I doing? Oh yeah, that’s right, I’m doing me, I’m doing me I’m living life right now, man And this what I’ma do ’til it’s over, ’til it’s over But it’s far from over Alright, bottles on me, long as someone drink it Never drop the ball, fuck are y’all thinking? Making sure the Young Money ship is never sinking About to set it off in this bitch, Jada Pinkett I shouldn’t have drove, tell me how I’m getting home You too fine to be laying down in bed alone I could teach you how to speak my language, Rosetta Stone I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I’ve ever known About to go thriller, Mike Jackson on these niggas All I need’s a fucking red jacket with some zippers Super good smidoke, a package of the Swisher’s I did it overnight, it couldn’t happen any quicker «Y’all know them? Well, fuck it, me neither» But point the biggest skeptic out, I’ll make him a believer It wouldn’t be the first time I done it, throwing hundreds When I should be throwing ones, bitch, I run it I know way too many people here right now That I didn’t know last year, who the fuck are y’all? Oh yeah, that’s right, I’m doing me, I’m doing me I’m living life right now, man And this what I’ma do ’til it’s over, ’til it’s over But it’s far from over Uh, one thing ’bout music when it hits, you feel no pain And I swear I got this shit that make these bitches go insane So they tell me that they love me I know better than that, it’s just game It’s just what comes with the fame And I’m ready for that, I’m just saying But I really can’t complain, everything is kosher Two thumbs up, Ebert and Roeper I really can’t see the end getting any closer But I’ll probably still be the man when everything is over So I’m riding through the city with my high beams on Can you see me? I’m really too young to be feeling this old It’s about time you admit it, who you kidding? Man nobody’s ever done it like I did it, uh I know way too many people here right now That I didn’t know last year, who the fuck are y’all? Oh yeah, that’s right, I’m doing me, I’m doing me I’m living life right now, man And this what I’ma do ’til it’s over, ’til it’s over But it’s far from over Yeah, that’s right, I’m doing me, I’m doing me I’m living life right now, man And this what I’ma do ’til it’s over, ’til it’s over But it’s far from over Edit Lyrics Edit Wiki Add Video.

making sure the young money ship is never sinking lyrics

Add your thoughts

I know way too many people here right now that I didn’t know last year Who the fuck are y’all? I swear it feels like the last few nights we’ve been everywhere and back But I just can’t remember it all What am I doing, what am I doing? You will get 3 free months if you haven’t already used an Apple Music free trial. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business.

1. Song Title: “Friends with Money”

We are a marketing lead generator and FREE advertising service designed to provide you with quick and convenient access to third-party lenders. Those Joneses have problems of their own. Moise Mbiye — Je t’aime Lyrics. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information we gather online, we store your personally identifiable information in a database on secure systems.


Over (Remix)

The song serves as sip lead single from his debut album, Thank Me Later. The orchestral samples were composed and arranged by Brongers. The single was released for digital download on March 8, The song is midtempo hip-hop featuring an orchestral backdrop and lyrically about an introduction to fame.

Missing lyrics by Drake?

The song received positive reviews, commending the lyrics among other content. It nrver peaked in the top twenty of the United States and Canada, becoming Drake’s fourth consecutive top twenty hit in the U. It also charted within the top five on the U. The song’s accompanying music video features Drake reflecting on an experience, and the struggle between his old life and the new. Several artists have made a freestyle over the track, noney Eminem, Trey Songz, and Diggy Simmons, among. Drake performed the song a number of times, including at the MuchMusic Video Awards. The song is also featured on the NBA 2K11 soundtrack.

Comments